- When was the last time you tried something new?
- Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?
- What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say?
- What gets you excited about life?
- What life lesson did you learn the hard way?
- What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago?
- Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know?
- Who do you love and what are you doing about it?
- What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree?
- What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?
Wednesday, March 05, 2014
Hubby and I have found that our conversations are rudimentary. They are not particularly interesting, deep or inspiring. We talk about work, our dog, what's on the calendar, and when we need to schedule a cleaning day. So in an effort to expand our conversations, we've googled 'thought provoking questions'. In my search, I found this link to be very enlightening in more ways than one. I love these questions for us and for myself so I'm sharing. Here are the first 10. As you answer, check and see if you find anything interesting about yourself.