Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Therapist

I feel like I'm losing control of my life. The stress and weight of everything is unsurmountable.

My job is... sigh. It's so heavy I have trouble putting it into words. Overwhelming, stressful, taken advantage of, catch 22, in between a rock and a hard place, political, b.s., they-think-I'm-stupid. That's what comes to mind. Have you ever heard of a manager who says that he wants to give someone a promotion and then tells them to go and design it all under the guise of 'needing help'? I feel like I'm being carried. I need to talk to Ms. Cheryl. Because I don't know what to do.

How do I keep all of this in line and checked against my spiritual obligations? That's not something Ms. Cheryl can help me with.

Financially, I'm overwhelmed.

Marriage wise, I'm just... It's just not a good time for any hiccups there. I don't have the energy. I can't take another stress load.

I'm going to crack soon. I need to talk to a therapist. There is too much on my back.
Related Posts with Thumbnails