Thursday, July 07, 2011

Faith

...do I have it? I'd like to say that I do, but there are times when I feel like a peg in the dirt that keeps getting pounded deeper into the ground. This job situation has sincerely got my head spinning and there's absolutely nothing that I can do about it. I go on interview after interview and just when I think there's something at the end of the fishing line, I come up empty. It's incredible how a person can try to live their life well or come out of school with an excellent education, and still yet feel like they're living at the bottom of the trash barrel. I'm trying to hold on, but I feel the widening crack in my spirit.

I keep praying that Jehovah help me to remember that I can trust in Him. Of course I know that to be a fact, but when my thoughts get to going... I don't know where this road is leading me, but I pray that I can hold on. I am just so tired.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails