Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Final Blog?

I'm thinking about shutting Zuri She Wrote down. (If there are any objections, please let me know cuz I might be easily swayed!)
Not only have I been away for a while, but I'm starting a new phase of life.
Marriage is a whole new ball game and I'm no longer the lady I was when I started this journey back in '06.
I'm not just a lady anymore.
I feel like a dag on grown woman with a whole 'nother human being to take care of.
My husband needs me.
And I love it.

My creative juices are flowing again.
I've been thinking about a couple of projects.
Some home related and others just for me.
I'm interested in getting my JJ successful swag on while my husband gets his successful on.
If things go according to our desires, my husband will be moving on up in his career.
It's something he really really wants, so I'm sure he'll come across the reward in just a few.
As for me.. I love my job but I know that since I'm not living up to my potential, I need to supplement it with my own projects.
It's time to start putting things into action.
If you want to do, just do it right?

Well, this blog won't completely be left...
I have some plans for it.
And I'm sure there will be some times when a fire will burn inside of me to write.
Just wait and see.
This blog has gotten me through a lot of things.
I owe much of my sanity to these pages.
Writing will never be done away with.
I love it too much and I know that it loves me.

3 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

its definitely up to you...but i think that you and your new hubby's love could be a wonderful example of BLACK LOVE!

and would appreciate you sharing it, in general, with us...or how being a wife is different and wonderful or not so much...

i don't know i just feel like we have SO many negative aspects of love, BLACK especially, coming at us, that it would be nice to read about a young brown woman and her brown husband making it!

but then again, you two may want what is yours just for the two of you and that's TOTALLY understandable...

i mean the reality is it isn't about jac anymore because you are now jj...

but hey you'll be missed if you do leave but i think we will all understand if you do

QuietQueen said...

Ditto T.C. I love your honesty and openness, so if you do leave, you'll be missed! Either way, I wish you the best in your marriage :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....should you leave or should you go???? That's the question. Well if it was up to me you would keep your blog. I enjoy reading your post. I think you blog is a part of YOU. Although you are married you are still JAC...opps I mean JAJ..lol
You can be married and still be YOU. However, if your tired of blogging then shut it down.( who says you have to post every day anyway...you can take a break)

Anyway...congrats on the wedding. Your are a beautiful young lady inside and out...take care...

Related Posts with Thumbnails