Thursday, September 01, 2011

Thursdays Blessings

I'm in high spirits today! I'm not sure why, but there's no need to question it right?

Blessings
- I have a bomb husband who wants so much for me to be happy. Anytime I'm down, he does what he can to make me laugh. I love that.
- I'm grateful for all the literature that I receive on a weekly/monthly basis so that I can learn more about Jehovah.
- My parents are still alive and quicking! Which reminds me, I need to call my dad. I miss him.
- I make enough money to plan paying off my credit cards. I should be able to take a big chunk out of the two of them by the end of October!
- There are girlfriends available to me whenever I need to vent, laugh, chill and party. That's to all the wonderful ladies in my life!!!!
- I'm healthy as a plum! I don't know what that means, but yeah, I'm healthy. Lol.
- We have a car and a roof over our heads. Can you imagine being homeless during Hurricane Irene? Oh my.

If you have a special blessing that you're feeling today, share it!! I could use the inspiration!

2 comments:

MJ said...

I woke up this morning!!

Yaya from La Vida Dulce said...

I am blessed to have two loving parents and friends to cheer me up and make me laugh when I think I am losing it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails