Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Monday

After spending a ridiculous amount of money on dinner for my fabulous Friday evening date night with hubby, I have the no money blues. You know...the i-just-started-a-new-job-so-i-don't-get-a-proper-check-until-forever-and-in-the-meantime-my-biggest-bill-is-due blues. It's going to be tough. I'll be on travel next week so at least I'll be taken care of on company money for at least 2 days. Thinking about my temporary broke-ness sucks, so if I have to dwell, I'll dwell on the fact that it's temporary and that my Rasika Restaurant and FELA! evening was worth it.

I did another photo shoot and interview for my site japhotojournal.com. I'm in the process of editing the photos. I'll type up the interview this upcoming weekend perhaps. I liked the interview more than the shoot. I was uninspired by the shoot. BUT, I'm going to do the best with what I have.

Everybody and their mama is off for Columbus Day today, except for Sallie Mae. I caught myself in the beginning stages of 'why me'. Yay me! I'm blessed to be able to have a job. Otherwise, while everyone else is sitting home getting paid for being off, I'd be sitting home NOT getting paid for being off. Thank Jehovah for a job!

I want some orange juice.

The end.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails