Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fashion: Best 5 Fashionistas of 2011

Fashionbombdaily couldn't have picked a better bunch. I co-sign these choices 100%.


No list is complete without Solange. Not only is she fashion forward, but the girl is so comfortable in her skin. Confidence is the best outfit ever.






I'm super happy for Kelly. 2011 was definitely her year. Go 'head Kelly!




Kerry has been undeniably classy in fashion for as long as I can remember. I don't know a time when she shouldn't be on the list.




How old is this woman!!!??? She always looks so freakin' fantastic. I hate her... LOL. Go JLO!





Rihanna of course. What I love about her style is how she's effortless and rugged on one hand and then super fashion forward and clean on the other. She always makes me want to look.







source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fab Flicks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails