Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Just in Case

The thought has been heavy on my mind.

What if I were able to sustain myself on photography and interior design? What if it would be a dream come true to work for myself? What if that ends up being what's best for my family?

Or will doing photography and interior design full time take away from the enjoyment that I get from it now? I could probably hang tough with interior design. Photography might not be where it's it. I realize I only like photographing people I know. Lol. While on my family reunion, I loved taking photos for my family. No one asked me to, but I knew that they would appreciate the results. And they did. I felt like I made a major contribution to the family that way.

Just in case though, I think I might take my hobbies a bit more seriously. Just in case...

1 comment:

Alisa Renee' said...

I'm sure you know how I feel about this... Lol!

If the time is ever right for you to step out there and make it happen, you'll know and it'll be an easy decision. But hone your skills... Just in case!

:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails