Thursday, August 29, 2013

Our Do Over - A Photo Shoot


Hubby and I had the privilege of modeling for one my favorite photographers, Danielle Finney, for her wedding inspired shoot. As usual, Danielle's photos were incredibly beautiful and captured a look into my husband's and my interactions together. You wouldn't know it from the photo above, but we laughed our hearts out most of the photo shoot just like we do in our daily lives. It was nice to have a 'do over' of sorts where we enjoyed each other without the stress of our actual wedding day. Check out the rest of the photos on the bridal blog Munaluchi.com.

2 comments:

Alisa Renee' said...

I absolutely LOVE those photos. You look radiant, Jendi!! You and your husband are such a handsome couple. You're beautiful people on the inside and out... You're my role model, girl!!

P.S.- We need to start planning our fall get-together. Me and you and us and the girls. :-)

T.a.c.D said...

SWOON!

Related Posts with Thumbnails