Monday, September 21, 2009

A New Life!

There's so much to do and so little time. And I'm excited! I have a nice little stretch of time to work it out and I can't wait to experience the blessings that will come from pushing my relationship with Jehovah to new heights. I am ready to taste Jehovah and see that He is good. So from now, as a newly baptized one, until a pre-determined time, I am ready to grind. I am ready to build an unmovable foundation. Well actually, I want to do more than just build. I want to live all up in that house. I want to move in, get settled and even get a little wear and tear in there. I want it to be nice and cozy. I have my list of goals in my head but I need to write them down in the new journal I got as a baptismal gift from a friend. I think I'll use that journal as my spiritual journal. I'm ready for this new life ya'll! So excited! Let's grind it out ya'll!

2 comments:

*B* Fab said...

Congratulations on getting baptized! seriously, an amazing step in your life, no :-) I was baptized at a young age and understood what it meant, but can imagine it meaning so much more later in life in your 20s! When i see young men and women go up to the front of my church as candidates for baptism, it warms my soul! A new life indeed!

When I rededicated my life in 2007, it was THE greatest thing I've ever done! My relationship with Christ is ever more fortified with each day that He gives me to breathe and live another day!

So happy for you! enjoy! and when life gets you down, remember the day you decided to get baptized and live your life for Christ, it always puts an instant smile on my face ;-)

jendayi said...

Thank you so much! It warms my heart just to know that there are others out there who can identify with my big day! Thank you so much for commenting and making me feel like I'm not alone. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails