Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Morning Thought

Today is a new day. I don't know if it's any different than the others, but I know that I'm happy to be alive. Thankful for all the blessings in my life. I'm turning over a new leaf. I'm growing into a new woman. One on a mission. On a road to achieving an objective. Today is the beginning of a new life. A life that's going to be full of wisdom and decisions made for the best. I'm going to play a role unlike any other I've played before. A 27 year old woman, dedicated. I'm rising to a higher level. I'm going to be stronger and better. I'm going to be more apt and fit for what's to come ahead. There's no more playing around. No more childish games. I am a woman. A phenomenal woman. Thinking through my thoughts. Thinking through my actions. It's time to step up my game. Use the tools God gave me. Today is a band new day indeed. I pray Jah give me the ability to be a brand new me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails