Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mood: So Freakin Irritated

These people at work are pissing me off. How you gon' blame me when the person who said they were going to cover the other desk (not even my desk), has to go to a meeting and asks you to cover? Seriously? You were originally contracted to sit at the desk whenever we were scheduled to be out! And now that you've been hired permanently as office manager, you're going to say it's unacceptable for you to have to sit at the desk? AND you've only been here for 2 weeks. OMG. Some people's heads are just too big.

I'm losing my mind. I just can't tolerate stupidity. And it's not even right for me to feel so out of control right now, but I just can't take it! I have no respect for this office. Now everything that I've learned is telling me to do my job to the best of my ability, to represent Jehovah in all that I do, to leave the place feeling refreshed and unloaded as a result of my work... but I just do not care! The only thing that's keeping me in check is the fact that I don't want to get fired. I wish I could channel the calm person in me...reach her somehow so as to not be affected by the stupidity, but that person of peace dies everytime I step in this office suite.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails