Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cars or Babies?

I can't blog from my work computer anymore. That makes me want to kick someone in the face. Or maybe that's how I'm feeling because my manager is freakin annoying right now. Either way, I want to kick somebody in the face.

I'm all confused up in this mind of mines. I'm looking for a new car to purchase which is proving more difficult than I thought. It's also making me think twice about having babies. I saw a bad convertible white Benz the other day and thought to myself, 'why do I want kids again?' Now that I'm off birth control, I'm on a level 4 about this kids thing. Going from a level 12 to a level 4 in a matter of months scares me a bit. What does that mean?! Don't literally answer that question my lovely reader you. Differing opinions are not good for me right now. My motto has always been When You Don't Know What To Do, Do Nothing. I'm sure my feelings will settle on one side or the other soon. What I DO know is that I don't want to get back on birth control so that says something right?

Back to cars... Missy makes me feel like I'm 22. The scratches, the dents, not being able to read the time in my car, the broken CD button... I'ma need my car to catch up to my life. And THAT I feel 100% certain of. You know what I want? Acura or Lexus to make the Kia Optima. The Optima is EXACTLY the look I'm going for. But a noisy ride? Ugh. I want to write an emphatic "I CAN'T" but I might have to settle. Again. There is not another car that appeals to me right now. So my decision is to wait. I have no other choice. Save up a few G's and wait.

Babies and cars. Cars or babies? Don't judge me. I'm not superficial. There are other good reasons to pick "cars" over babies that I'm not explaining here. But if you have any car suggestions, I'm all ears!

1 comment:

MJ said...

I'll tell you what... I LOVE Cars! Once you decide, I'll make a decision also ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails