Monday, February 16, 2009

Spring/Summer Fashion Necessities

With NY Fashion Week on the roll as we speak, I was motivated to take a look at last season's fashion shows and pick out some staple themes from the spring line. I looked at a lot of shows and came up with the following 5 must havs for the upcoming season. Enjoy and happy shopping!


White Out - This is one staple that I've been thinking about for a long time. I need an all white affair.





Flower Power - A must have for any female this spring season.





Layered and Lax - This theme is my favorite by far. I would easily wear this style to work and still be classy. Lovin the last look in this section.






Shortie Do Wop - Shorts are back. Buy you a short set soon!






Onsies - Two pieces are out. Cover it up under the sun.




3 comments:

GemisMyName said...

I'm usually the fall/winter style type but I am soo ready for the upcoming spring/summer. I love the white stuff. The last time I went to SA I got a couple white and grayish/silver linen pieces (for next to nothing!) so I'm ready.

T.a.c.D said...

I love love love layers...and one pieces...but i am really a spring/fall person for sure...

MJ said...

I think I saw rib cages... Pukes

Nice styles :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails