Monday, October 05, 2009

Inspire


I'm supposed to be working right now, but I have something I need to say. I'm thinking of inspiration. How important it is, how it's lacking in my life right now, which in turn is preventing me from inspiring others. It really isn't an excuse though. Just because I'm not inspired doesn't mean I get to keep my powers from others. When I'm not able to inspire others, I feel dead. I feel like there's no point to my life. I remember when Precious-Gem said this about my writing. "J.A.C...She speaks my language too and just as I'm thinking "it's just me", I read her thoughts and realize that it's not. I'm so glad that people are willing to be honest. Not to mention, her writing style is so romantic. It's so flowy and organic." Her words did more for me than she will ever imagine. I want to always inspire and make people feel like it's okay. It's what energizes me. And I'm so sad that I haven't been able to do that lately. The things that have inspired others such as my photography, my fashion sense, my writing and my beliefs are all so un-juiced. The battery levels are very low. I once started a scrapbook of all the things that inspire me. I didn't get too far on it of course, but it's at moments like this that I wish it was complete. It could be my own personal battery charger.


I expressed to my personification of love how I was feeling and...wow. Talk about gifts. He has the amazing ability to patch up holes in my soul. After telling me that I inspire him every day, he commenced to tell me that he wants to be nicer, more loving, more caring, more open, more spiritual and more affectionate because of me; how his heart wells up with emotion as he thinks of how blessed he is to be with me and to have my positive influence in my life. I can't even think of how that made me feel while I cried to him about how I don't make a difference in people's lives. He surely helped save me from feeling like I was all the way dead. Now I only feel half dead.


Inspiration is vital. I don't care if it's coming from you or from someone else. Inspiration needs to dwell wherever we are, no matter whether it's in the form of a picture or a person or a scripture. Inspiration is our feul. It motivates us to do better, to help someone out, to change our views, to paint a canvas, to give someone a smile, to look our best. I can never under-estimate the power of inspiration. It's my being's very essence.


Inspire : to influence, move, or guide by divine or supernatural inspiration

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails