Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Saving This Forever

As I sit here at my desk, I can’t help but to think about how you looked at me on Sunday night when my back was hurting. I walked up to the sofa, sore, and you looked up at me with those pretty brown eyes. At that moment I felt my heart melt. In your eyes, I saw your deep affection for me. I saw your appreciation for me, and I saw how much you cared. Most importantly, I saw my future. You are my baby girl, I love you so much and I would do anything for you. I have been thinking about the moment where I looked into your eyes for the last couple of days and wanted to let you know. I hope that you have a good day sweetheart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love!

T.a.c.D said...

absolutely ADORABLE!!!!! its LOVE and you and your he have it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails