Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sprititual Schedule

I've been MIA. It's not that I haven't tried to blog either. Life is just busy I guess. Well maybe busy isn't the right word. Life is full and well scheduled. There have been a whole bunch of trips, gatherings, helping of friends, double dates, Bible studies, etc. Life is good. I like it like this.

This weekend is going to be full of spiritual activities. From 9:30 - 4 I'll either be knocking on someone's door, making return visits, or attending the talk for a Bethel speaker. On Sunday, we have a special meeting as well due to the Bethel attendee. These activities are right on time for me. I've seriously been slacking. I feel like I'm not doing my best when it comes to service and my study habits. Instead, I'm doing just enough. And for that reason, I need to create a schedule. Again.

Monday
Bible reading

Tuesday
Bible reading
Meeting Preparation

Wednesday
Meeting night

Thursday
Check in with Bible studies (personal interest)
Prepare for their studies
Personal study

Friday
Watchtower preparation

Saturday
Ministry

Sunday
Meeting

Topics for personal study:
- Having Bible studies, being a good conductor
- All Scripture Inspired book (get background on the chapter of the Bible we're reading)
-

Hopefully I can stick to it. =/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails