Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Find The Way

How can I have you? And never really have you? Least not like I want to. Your heart should not be shared. One should not be compared. To any other love that's there. That's just not fair. I'm... I'm down to lose you. For a chance to gain you. Even if all I gain.. is the respect that you see in me. I'm willing to set you free. All I offer you is honesty. I mean that honestly.

You know that I need you. But boy not this way. I want so much more than...what you give today. To show you I want you...I push you away. It's clear to me boy. I trust that we'll find a way.

Too close to move on. But trust me I inted to. Though I'm so deep in you. I hope I find my way. I hope you'll be okay. Holdin on to just what I say. While we're away. Ooo... It's hard to leave you. I feel like I breathe you. I look to survive. Holdin on to my dreams at night. That's the only time I hold you tight. Wakin up just don't feel right. Oh it just aint right.

- Eric Roberson

1 comment:

Blu Jewel said...

Preach! Amen! Ditto!

Related Posts with Thumbnails