Thursday, February 15, 2007

VEGAS!!

I'm hype.




I'm hype.





I'm hype. I'm hype. I'm hype.





The hoe-couture is packed. (lol)





The jewelry is gleaming.





The feet are finely pedicured with french tipped toes.





The hair is fresh and bouncy.





The funds are straight.





It's All-Star Weekend Baby!!!!





So to all those who said to take lots of pictures... umm...well... yeah. Ladies and gentleman. I'm not sure I'll be able to be as free with my camera as I have been in the past. It really depends on how risque' we're feeling. [big gasp] I know. I know. But come on! It's Vegas! And I'll be with my girls. And you can drink 24/7. And everyone I know is going. And I never get to stay up all night. And I'm always contained and quiet. And...And...And... =/ Contrary to popular belief, these are NOT excuses. Shoo. I worked for this!!! I'm a GROWN WOMAN! So there.

Let the insanity begin...






Random but Related Question: If I say that I'm a good girl, does it make you believe that I'm not because I felt the need to verbalize it? Just wondering.

9 comments:

B.m.W said...

Answer:
It doesn't make you a bad girl, but I usually think of two specific characteristics when I hear the phrase 'good girl'. Freaky or jealous...

T.a.c.D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daneger said...

To answer your question....
I think it depends ont he situation but you in particular no it doesn't make me feel like you aren't good. Some girls repeatedly say things like that trying to convince you that the behavior they are showing you isn't normal. Those girls normally aren't believeable. You wonder about the quiet ones too. They are the ones that sometimes end up freaky or jealous. But honestly if you are either of those it's not always bad (if you are married for example) ;-)
Then you have the women who just carry themselves properly and dont' care what you think. They are the ones that normally don't have to say it but the ones in this group that do don't really care if you believe them or not cause if you are around them long enough you will see.

I really don't think you need to worry regardless.

T.a.c.D said...

I had to repost my comment because it wasn't reading right...
Have fun, because I know you and KNOW that you are a good girl...I can say that...I mean I am a good girl...but I do think that at a point its just about us showing it...feel me...which YOU DO!

Have FUN!!!! call me if you need me cause you KNOW I will hop on a plane QUICK for any of my SIS!

Brill said...

"Hoe-couture". You're killin' me.
Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

To answer your question, no!! =)

Have fun in vegas!! I've never been there before but I heard that it's really beautiful.

It is What It Is... said...

Hurry Back!! I wanna see the pictures!!! LOL

Blu Jewel said...

love hoe-couture!

to answer your question, no it does not. if you think you're a good girl, then you are whether you say out loud or not.

hope Vegas was all you wanted it to be and then some...love that place!!

Balloon Man said...

Hello My Genie,

Yes.

I wouldn't believe you just because you felt like you had to verbalize it. What's the purpose of verbalizing it? It's kinda the same concept of the fake thug. Most real dudes don't have to express a thing because their actions speak louder than words. With that said....why not let your actions show just how good you are?

I kinda like hearing those words from a woman just so I can catch you slipping and then expose you.

I would say to just be yourself and let your true colors show. It's not always wrong to be a bad girl.

Question: What is the definition of a good girl?

My first post on your set.

Signing Off

-Balloon Man
-Peace.Love.& Happiness

Related Posts with Thumbnails