Monday, February 26, 2007

Ran-Dumb

It irks me when people who don't know me, call me Jen.
Who told you that it was okay to shorten my name?
Stop acting like you know me.

I'm going to Atlanta tomorrow on business travel.
The only good thing about the trip is that I get to eat well.
Not really too enthused otherwise.

I'm freezing again.
I need an electronically heated sweater.
That thing would be GREAT.
I'd stay warm ALL the time.

My parents 25th wedding anniversary is this year.
I have to talk to my sister about doing something.

The new girl is having a hard time catching on.
I have to go behind her and correct everything.
So tiring, but I'm patient.
Hopefully she'll be okay while I'm gone.
They're making me take a labtop because of her.
I don't want to be contacted. =(

Got a couple of fun events coming up.
My boy's BBQ party.
The Eric Roberson concert.
Omarion's show.
I'm looking forward to March.

I paid off my cc!!!
Go J!

I love photos.
I love music.
I love alone time.
I love receiving packages.
I hate cleaning my kitchen.

I'm sorry Ghana didn't work out B.

To do:
Pick up my heels from the shoe shop.
Pick up suit from cleaners.
Call Yvette.
Set up spreadsheets for analysis.
Analyze Bill of Material.
Pack.
Watch Heroes.

You crossed my mind today.
I hope you're doing well.
You said you would call.
But I haven't heard from you.

Someone said that I'm too nice.
It really is hard to tell people no.

You know where I want to be right now?
Anywhere that affords me the opportunity to look over the ocean.
I just feel like staring into a vast space.
With a little John Mayer or Norah Jones in the background.
Hmm..
Perfect.

Why is there always something wrong with some people?
Everytime you go to check, they're trying to get through something.
Geez.
Maybe it's you that's the problem!

What would you change about yourself?
If you could change one thing...

You guys are lucky.
I miss winter wonderland.
Send a little snow my way please!

What happened to Lauren London ("New New" from ATL)?
Why hasn't she appeared in anymore movies?
She's a talented, pretty, young lady.

I haven't been on other people's blogs in a while.
Hopefully I can visit with you guys while I'm away.

See you on the flip side.

3 comments:

Blu Jewel said...

i too hate when those not close to me shorten my name too.

yes, you can definitely get your eat on in ATL

funny you mentioned Lauren London cause i just watched ATL again yesterday and said the same thing.

i would change my feet cause there's not much else to me that i don't like

enjoy your trip

T.a.c.D said...

have fun

eat good...

don't worry to much, IF YOU CAN, about the job...

one thing I would change? well I am working on NOT being so sensitive...and i would be less inviting and open...but maybe that's just me...

have some kind of fun...

peace

Anonymous said...

If i could change one thing about myself I would learn to appreciate more alone time with myself.

your only sis

Related Posts with Thumbnails