Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Good Evening,

I'm in Atlanta. It's now 10:27 and I have to be up at 6:30am to begin my day. That's later than I normally get up for work. An extra 45 minutes of sleep. =) I spent my entire day on planes and in airports. There was a bad snow storm in Salt Lake City so we stopped off in Colorado for a while. I think that might have been the first time I've been in Colorado. It was absolutely gorgeous. The mountains dipped in snow. I don't ever think I've seen mountains like that before. Salt Lake City was also covered in snow. Not too much to see there though. Atlanta is the same.
My stomach hurts. Phantom of the Opera is on. I like this movie. I always wanted to see the actual opera. I used to talk about it when I was young. One day... The music is so hypnotizing. I actually might be able to wake up at 7 being that I don't have to rummage through a closet in the morning. It's so much easier when you know exactly what you're wearing the next day. I could use a snack. Dah well.. I'm in my pajamas now and don't feel like changing clothes to find food. Well, I might visit with blog world tomorrow if it get too bored after my meetings. Have a wonderful evening people.

Good night.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails