Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thursday's Thinkings

Hey you,

How are you this fine Thursday morning? Well I hope. It's quite foggy in LA today. I had a hard time seeing my car as I was walking towards it this morning. LA seems to experience more and more extreme weather situations lately. I think it's nice. It's a change from the norm. No one can tell me though that California has the best weather anymore. This is the same old stuff that we have to go through on the east coast. People keep saying that you can go skiing and surfing on the same day in California. Well, I do neither so I'm still not impressed.

I'm going to Vegas 7 days. Everybody and their momma is going to Vegas. I just talked to a couple of friends last night on IM and I found out that the whole TYP/CLIMB crew will be in attendance. That's crazy. Next weekend is going to be filled with debauchery. I can see it now. I'm excited to get away with the girls. Jai, Jenn, and I are going to have so much fun. Watch out for the three J's now! Jai is going glam. She's getting a weave and everything. She's going to look fabulous. Jenn already has hers in so I know she's going to work some magic with her curling iron and do the darn thing. People out here can wear them some weaves! I've never seen anything like it. And what's funny is that they look SO Real! Well they are real. When you pay $100 per ounce for a special kind of human hair, it better look real. I ordered a new dress and bought new shoes for the festivities. I hope it's not cold. Most likely it will be though. It's crazy how we females do it. Freezing our butts off, but looking cute as a button. I'll be sure to take a lot of pictures and post the most non-incriminating ones on the blog. =) My friend from college will be there. I'm so excited to see him. It's been 3 years since we saw each other last. I'm extremely proud of him and all of his hard work. He's an incredibly talented man and I'm glad that the Denver Broncos finally recognized that.

I'm now tuned into an artist named Eric Roberson. (click on the name to hear a few tracks. "Pretty Girl" and "Evening" are my favorites.) I wonder if he has any videos. Let me look... Ehh. Not really. He remixed this Lenny Kravitz song, but it's not what I was looking for. (click here if you want to see the Lenny remix.) I really like his style. Listen to the lyrics of "Pretty Girl". Do you always use your smile to get your way?/Once in a while do you use your heart? That's some pretty tough stuff right there? I wish all the pretty girls in the world could hear this song.

Well, that's all that's going on in my world right now. Anything new with you? Hit me up!

J

5 comments:

Daneger said...

Young, have fun in Vegas 4 me since I can't make it ;-)

I heard it was snowing in Cali but I thought I had to have been mistaken. They must be scared to death when it snows out there.

It is What It Is... said...

Hey Girl,

Take lots of pictures...and stay fabulous! And make sure you don't ask for any celebrity autographs!! LOL

jendayi said...

@daneger - nope. they weren't mistaken. they had ice storms in malibu!! crazy huh? you can imagine how irritated i got when it was broadcast as "BREAKING NEWS" every single day.

@it is.. - i am not the one to make them feel special, so you don't have to worry about that. lol.

T.a.c.D said...

Have fun in Vegas....Tellis put me on to Eric Roberson, he is the BOMB he performs a lot in DC so next time you are home, maybe we can check him out

jendayi said...

t.c. - definitely!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails