Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Celebrity Junk

Wow Michelle! I'm so proud of her! I hope the rest doesn't disappoint.



R. Kelly's trial finally starts today. This is going to be interesting. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

A whole bunch of music keeps leaking and I love it. Solange. Usher. Beyonce's 3 leaked songs aren't really impressing me much. Just like her last album, it's going to have to wear me down before I start falling in love with it. (Cuz I will fall in love with it if the media has anything to do about it.) If it wasn't for her voice and over the top performances, I don't know if she could continue the way she does.

Yo. I know everyone saw Fantasia's performance on Idol last week right? If not, here it is again. Incredible!




Speaking of Idol, if you vote at all, please vote for Cook. I can't STAND Archuletta. A CD full of ballads? Who can stand that?

Shout out to JennWill. Check out Ross the BOSS!



Have a fabulous day people. Don't forget to live in the present!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails