Friday, May 23, 2008

Ran-Dumb Thoughts

I am bored out of my mind. Today was supposed to be my day off, but my manager asked me to stay. If it wasn't for the director's email telling us that "we are NOT leaving early" (yep. she put the 'not' in caps just like that.), my manager would probably have let me go realizing that we've handled everything for next week. I hope that the bus doesn't get caught in traffic on the way home. It IS a holiday weekend. Thank goodness for Bolt Bus though. Free Wi-Fi and outlets for cell phones and DVD players. I'm going to melt my hours away by watching season 1 of Heroes. I was dating a short but handsome guy when Heroes first came out. We planned to watch the season together, but that didn't happen.

I need to make a hair appointment. (I'm always getting my hair done!) Did I mention how much I love my haircut? No? Well I love it this much. It's so perfect for me. The ladies here at Essence really seem to love it as well. Especially when I wear my bangs. It's nice to finally find a hair style that works perfect for me.

Three more days of work before I take off for LA. Hallelujah! Baby boi said that he's taking control of the itinerary and that we will be very busy. Alrighty then. All I have to do is look pretty. Cool. I love it when the man handles everything and all you have to do is, well... nothing. It makes for a very relaxing, loving time.

My manager came over and said that I can leave. My bus doesn't leave until 5:30 so umm... I guess I can go out and enjoy the weather while I wait. I do need to look for a dress.

Aight kids. Enjoy the long weekend.

2 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

woohoo to short work days, nice weather, slow weekends, GREAT hair cuts and not having to plan a THANG!

layne bowden said...

hey there missy! it's been a minute, huh? yeahhh, i know. well, since i'm back amoung the bloggn, i've been slowly; but surely making my way around to the people i used to visit often. so, here i am! :)

hope you enjoyed and/or are still enjoyn your vacay in cali! i can't wait to read all about it. :)

peace! love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails