Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I'm On An A.Keys HIGH!

Let's go back there. Let's take it there.

When ya didn't know me. Didn't need me. Wanted to touch me. Couldn't leave me. I couldn't know how far this would go. I couldn't know if this was for sure. We just could not.

We just could not get enough of it baby...

Let's go!
Have that wreckless love!
That crazy love!
That off the wall won't stop til I get enough kind of love!
I need that love.

So baby Let's Go!
Have that wreckless love!
That crazy love!
That I don't really care we can have it anywhere kind of love!
That wreckless love.

-Wreckless Love

This song is CRAZY!

2 comments:

Serial Dater said...

That's def hot!

T.a.c.D said...

i need that, literally i need that type of love right now, better yet I wish he understood that type of love...

Related Posts with Thumbnails