Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Oh Shutup Oprah

Oprah's My Favorite Things episode comes on today; the episode where she gives all of her favorite gifts to the audience. Stuff like iPhones, diamonds and cars. You know...the stuff that only Oprah can give to 100+ people just for attending the show. I hate/love that show. I get mad watching it, but just can't seem to turn from it.

Here's some of the crap that the audience gets. I'm glad they didn't get iPhones, diamonds and cars this time around. lol. I'm so mean! =)

Have a good evening everyone.

4 comments:

Chari said...

Dang! I wish I could see that show!

Anonymous said...

Makes me happy/sad at the same time 2! LOL

Teej said...

Ive been to 2 tapings in the last month and a half and have not been able to luck up yet!

jendayi said...

teej - she switched it up on you guys this year and went to Macon! how cruel is that? lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails