Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Fashion Spot: The Sheath Dress

I am all about the sheath dress now-a-days. Sheath - shaped to the body with vertical darts, this classic style offers a straight and narrow fit. (definition by Nordstrom) I own not a one, so I think it's about time I added one to my wardrobe. I'm inspired by Sophia Loren and Audrey Hepburn. Look how bad these ladies where. Talk about CLASSIC STYLE!






You Go Sophia!

Fast forward 50 years or so and this is what we have. I LOVE these dresses.







And now... the divine Ms. Audrey Hepburn. There is no one like her.


3 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

i can totally see you in this style of dress...very YOU!
get it ma!

Anonymous said...

2 Cute!

Blu Jewel said...

i have a few classic dresses like the ones you've shown. I've always been partial to skirts and dresses; in additon the very feminine and classic looks both Audrey and Sophia wore. I could have done very well fashion-wise in their era.

Related Posts with Thumbnails