Sunday, March 02, 2008

Fiend

IT IS SO INCREDIBLY HARD NOT TO SHOP. I don't really know what's happening to me, but I feel like I'm about to lose my mind. I can't exactly shop the way I did while living in California. Summer clothing usually tends to be less expensive than winter clothes, so a little bit here and there didn't necessarily hurt my wallet. Additions to my east coast wardrobe will cost me a pretty penny. I've been focusing on getting rid of my credit card debt, so charging clothes would be pretty dumb, but MAN! When do I get to reward myself for all of the hard work I've accomplished?! You might say 'well j. save money and pay cash for the clothes you're feinding for'. But guys! You don't understand! It's harder than you think!!!!! Yes I'm whining! But I don't care! You have to understand! My student loans, which kick back in this month, are consuming my extra income. And remember all the traveling I told you about?! I won't have much left after all the plane tickets I have to get. And aren't traveling and new clothes supposed to go together? =( There are just too many temptations (stores) out here. Grand, wonderful, and fabulous temptations on every corner. I'm a crack fiend in a world full of crack! Help!

5 comments:

Jenn Will said...

Girl....you are preaching to your sister in the struggle. I came to the realization/conclustion this weekend that I am incapable of not shopping...nothing feels as good as getting new, cute, reasonably priced (or not so reasonable) stuff. That is my high-I mean I get on a shopping roll and forget all about whatever plans i had to save or not use a certain card or whatever...but what to do...this is our plight. Just try not to end up on Oprah in desprate need of Suze! :)

jendayi said...

a plight it is my sister.

T.a.c.D said...

there are SO many things that i want to buy as well...i just don't go in the stores though, because if i DO i WILL buy! so KNOWING that i don't have it right now...i just don't...but truly i understand my sistah i truly understand

Anonymous said...

I'm so with you on this one.

Vickilyn said...

I decide every week that okay I'm not going to buy anything. . . still trying!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails