Friday, March 28, 2008

TGIF

It's Friday!! Today's going to be a good day. The people who are going to Jay and Mary's concert tonight are so hype, so that brings some nice energy into the office today. My co-worker Joel is all dressed up, looking fresh. It's funny what a concert can do to you. I remember when JennWill and I went to see Bey at the Staples Center. We were hype all day. Playing all her CDs and whatnot. So of course I'ma hear Jay all day. Which is fine by me. He IS pretty great.

I just finished laughing and reminiscing about "The Cosby Show" and "A Different World" with my co-workers. Gosh I loved those shows. Besides "Everybody Loves Raymond", these are the only 2 sitcoms that can make me laugh! I think it's because of how well I relate to them.

Here's a CLASSIC episode of "A Different World". I still remember the night my mom, sister and I watched this when it aired. We taped it on VHS because we came home late that night. This scene still gives me goosebumps. Enjoy! Whitley and Dwayne Forever!



3 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

gurl that thang gave me chills!!!!
HELLO!!! "whitney baby please!!!"

Jenn Will said...

Yeah I've cried EVERY time I've ever seen this episode-1st time on VHS after the Thurs night meeting...and once a again tonight...sheesh, that is some love and stuff. That was quality television, right there.

Anonymous said...

I heart Different World!

Related Posts with Thumbnails