Tuesday, March 18, 2008

In The Middle Of The Day...

I have the worst headache right now. I really need to lay my head down on this desk. All I ask for is 5 minutes. Can I please have 5 minutes?

Surprisingly, my afternoon is light. The sales meeting was cancelled, so I don't have to worry about preparing. I haven't had a time to blog during the workday since I first started. I thought that I would have more "time to myself", but I realize most people who work for someone else don't have time for themselves...you know, being that you're paid to work for someone else. It's funny how I've been conditioned to think that you're supposed to have time for yourself while on the job. Now that I don't get "my time", I'm confused. I need more than just my hour lunch. What is this? Working all 7 or 8 hours? I don't know what that means. =)

Oh my head...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I soooo feel you on this one. I really need to work for myself. Working for others is giving me the blues.

Chari said...

Lol, I understand.

Related Posts with Thumbnails