Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Day26 Album Review


Okay ladies and gentleman. You must go purchase this album. There is no doubt that these boys are good. Singing FOOLS I tell ya! I deem this album the sexiest album of spring 2008. I do admit it Sean John. This album improves my sexy. I even walked different this morning while listening. But it's hard not to when you have a man in your ear begging you to be his co-star or talking about rose petals in the bathtub. Not even JenWill, being the woman she is, can deny the power of these men's melodies. On the real though, between DK and Day26, I would without a doubt pick up the fellas album first. But maybe that's the woman in me. There aren't a plethora of times to bounce my body to club hopping, independent woman tracks. I can however, listen to a crooning man 24 hours a day. It's a good thing these boys are good, cause they sure aren't much to look at. Holla!
Good job Diddy.
Highlights - "Come With Me", "Silly Love", "Co Star"

4 comments:

Jenn Will said...

Lol...alright, alright I'll take more then a cursory listen to it...And you are right they sure aren't all that easy on the eyes...poor guys.

T.a.c.D said...

they are INDEED on my "special list" that being said, i won't listen to it...just not me...but i trust you...*wink*

Hadassah said...

They sang good on their finale but Donnie is a one hit wonder

Jenn Will said...

I must say, its not bad...I've listened a couple times on the train now and it really is not a bad cd...i'm tempted to say its a...good cd. Wow that was hard to type!

Related Posts with Thumbnails