Thursday, April 10, 2008

IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT DAY!!!

It's 70 degrees in New York City today!! Hallelujah! I decided to go bare legged this morning and I feel so free!!! Cut dress. New sweater. Absolutely fabulous!

I got my preview copy of People magazine with Bey on the cover . The headline reads, "BEYONCE & JAY-Z'S SECRET WEDDING!" I'm so happy for them!! Why? I don't really know. I just am! I heard Jay was very emotional and even cried. AWWWWW! There are pics of Gwyneth, Michelle and Solange in their all white get-ups. I'm DYING to see what and who Bey wore. The magazine says she "wore a voluminous white gown". That's how I would do it too. If I were to get married in the spring/summer, I would want everyone in khaki or ivory colors. I think that's so pretty! Anyway. Congratulations to the Carters!

I'm learning new things about baby boi every day. He's super smart guys! That's fantastic! Lol. Oh AND FINE. Geah! (I knew he was fine when I spotted him over 2 years ago tho.)

I have new music in my ear! "Oh this is my song. I'm just like you I have a right to stay strong...I'ma shine while my lights on!" Make sure you got that new Estelle!

My back doesn't hurt today!!! Yipeee!!


Is your Thursday as good as mine? I hope so!!!!

1 comment:

T.a.c.D said...

its sunny and blue skies in downtown DC....about 70 or so and wonderful! a lot of work going on but doing good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails