Friday, April 25, 2008

Ran-Dumb Thoughts

Eh.
I don't want to be here right now.
Transport me to another place please.
I keep waking up with these headaches.
Ones that stay throughout the day.
They hurt so much that it's troublesome to walk.
With each step I take, my head throbs.
It has to be my eyes.
I need an eye appointment fast.
On musicovery, I'm in between a dark and calm mood.
I'm happy to be travelling home by bus.
For the first time.
To look out the window and enjoy the scenes.
Pop some tunes in my ears and lay back.
4 hours of quiet me time.
I keep breaking my dang nails!
Carrying suitcases up and down stairs.
Geez.
Well, the day has begun, so let me get to it.

1 comment:

T.a.c.D said...

it might also be sinuses....a really bad sinus infection or inner ear infection can cause that...just an fyi...hope you are feeling better and that you had a good quiet weekend

Related Posts with Thumbnails