Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ran-Dumb Thoughts

So far so good. The day, that is.
I woke up extra early but somehow found myself rushing out of the house.
I'm the only one at work right now, which I love.
It gives me time to get tea, clear my mind, and breathe before the madness hits.
Come to think of it, I always get to my jobs earlier than others.
It's a nice little routine.
I've been rediscovering some music.
Falling in love with songs all over again.
That's been nice.
But I still want some new music.
I need a new fix.
Who's coming out next?
I have quite a few things to do Saturday.
My external hard drive with all of my music and pictures on it, broke.
So I'll have to go to the computer store and have them remedy that.
Do you know what would happen to me if I lost all of my pictures?
I think I might die.
But anyway, it won't come to that.
I'm sure of it.
The tech man on the phone assured me.
And then I need to take some shoes to the shoe place.
I need to get some of my heels fixed.
The nail in the heel is beginning to show, and that's just tacky.
I'm also going to get up early and take a 9:30 pilates class before my hair appointment.
Should be a good way to start a beautifully warm Saturday.
I also need to break out the suitcases of spring/summer clothes to see if I can avoid shopping for a dress for my sister's graduation.
I doubt that I have anything in there, but it would be responsible of me to check first.
My company reiumburses me for my dance classes.
Isn't that fantastic?
Oh and I got paid today.
As soon as I finish this, I'll pay bills.
I have to pay them as soon as I get my check or I'll be in trouble.
Spending money that I really don't have.
I need to send my sis some money too.
She wants her graduation money now.
Alright little j.a.c.
Don't feel slighted when you don't get anything from me on your actual graduation!
I can't wait for baby boi to meet my grandparents.
My grandmother is already declaring her love for him and she hasn't even seen his face yet.
He helped her with a real estate issue she had and now he's the best thing ever.
Ok Grandma!
Mmmm.
I just took a sip of my hot tea.
Delicious.
Did I tell you that I'm wearing my hair in a curly bush sort of thing.
The wet, gel and go look.
I even got compliments on it.
I'm telling you.
The short hair cut does wonders.
Baby boi says that eventually he wants me to grow it out again.
No problem.
When I do grow it out, it'll be during winter.
That way I can cut it right back off again for the summer!
I left my lip moisturizer at home.
Drat!
Off to pay bills and do my budget.
Have a wonderful and gorgeous Thursday!
One more day to go!

1 comment:

Blu Jewel said...

interesting thoughts.

I too, love when I'm at work when no one else is around.

LOL @ the curl bush wearer.

Enjoy the lovely weather; I know I'm gonna.

Love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails