Tuesday, June 17, 2008

On My Way To Work....

...this morning, I listened to Marques Houston's "Veteran". I forgot how great this album is. The music is so underrated. This is his greatest piece of work yet. It made me happy this morning. I don't even really remember my commute!

Tuesdays are doom days at work (reports, meetings, monthly close stuff), so hopefully I can get through it without a burn. After today, it should be smooth sailing. Wednesday night is Alicia Keyes and Thursday night, I'll be on a plane to LA. We're almost there people!

My fiance' pulled my credit score yesterday for me. I must say that I'm proud of myself. I was worried though. My debt is overwhelming at times. Two credit cards and my student loan. I promise that I will get rid of one of those credit cards soon. I might even get a second job just to pay them off. Yep. If I move, I'm getting a second job. It's decided.

I watched Michael Clayton last night. Good movie. I have a couple of good movies coming up in my Netflix queue. Roscoe Jenkins... Sweeny Todd... Mr. Brooks... You know what other movie was good? Surf's Up. The animated movie with the penguins. These animated movies now-a-days are so smart. The script is so clever.

What new music comes out this week? Ryan Leslie, Rihanna (again), Chante Moore, and Anthony David. Eh. I might pick up Anthony David. He played for us a couple of weeks ago and I really like his personality and voice. Or I might save my money for Dwele next week. I still haven't got that Lil Wayne yet. Right now, it's all about Santogold. I really like that chicks sound. Reminds me of a little bit of M.I.A. mixed with some doses of J'Davey. She has a fresh sound. I like N.E.R.D.'s CD too, but all of it starts to sound the same. I swore they re-used some of the beats. You already know what you're going to get before you put the music on. It's GREAT party music though. If you want a work-out, throw on some N.E.R.D.!

Did you know that my favorite cereal is Honey Bunches of Oats? Well I'm going to eat some right now! Enjoy your day family!

1 comment:

T.a.c.D said...

Honey Bunches of Oats with the clusters in the blue box ROCKS!!! ONLY cereal i eat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails