Monday, June 16, 2008

Ran-Dumb Thoughts

So many things on my mind.
When you get engaged, everything goes from me to we.
I'm not used to this yet.
Every decision I make, I have to think about him.
It's taxing sometimes.
I found a new Brandy song on Concrete Loop that's resonating with me.
It's called Escape.
"So many complications.
Everyday it's something.
Escape from my mind."
Brandy's music is great.
I can't wait until her new album.
"I'm losing all my patience.
It's so hard to resist it.
You don't know what I'm going through."
I can listen to this song all day.
I'm thinking about moving.
An apartment will become available in August.
I'm tired of living with family.
It's beneficial for my wallet if I stay.
Sometimes you just don't care.
If I didn't leave my aunt's to have my own, I would've been a different person.
It was one of the best decisions of my life.
I'll have roommates this time around.
Can't live in NY without.
Lunchtime.
I'm not hungry.
Haven't been hungry in quite a while.
I ate really well in Atlantic City this past weekend though.
Had so much fun with the ladys.
My abs got a workout I laughed so hard.
The Alicia Keyes concert is Wednesday.
Not particularly excited yet.
I took my aunt to see her a couple of years ago.
She put on a good show.
JennWill flies in Thursday.
Gotta remember that.
I need to pack tomorrow.
I live out of a suitcase.
I probably should cancel my hair appointment.
We might go swimming.
No need to have a fresh head for that.
Wondering what to do July 4th weekend.
My parents and sis will be gone.
Should I go home and have the house to myself?
Maybe I should discover NY.
I need to get with some friends.
Just emailed them.
What's going on July 4th weekend yall?
I think I should take a break, even if I don't eat.
Later.

1 comment:

T.a.c.D said...

i feel you...so many complications...if you can move out on your own (w/ roommates) i am all for it...IF you can still save for the big day and all while living on your own...i totally understand the need to live on your own though...totally
well IF you come home...Lisa will be here so we can DEFINITELY do the ladies night out thing which would be FAB!

Related Posts with Thumbnails