Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Black Summer's Night album - Maxwell

Update: Someone commented on this post today, which I COMPLETEY forgot about. I just HAD to bring it back to the top. Feel this people. Just feel it.

mmm... i'm in love. Pretty Wings.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/3430971dd2dbe1/

just close your eyes.


you know how you hear what you want to hear? well all i've been hearing is songs that tell me to spread my wings and fly. did you listen to maxwell's lyrics? oh my goodness... this is on repeat for the day. it almost wants to make me cry it's so perfect.

Your face will be the reason I smile
But I will not see what I cannot have forever
I’ll always love ya
I hope you feel the same
You played me dirty
Your game was so bad
You toyed with my affection
Had to fill out my prescription
Found the remedy
I had to set you free
Away from me
To see clearly
The way that love can be
When you are not with me
I had to let
I had to let
I had to leave
I have to live
If I can’t have you
Let love set you
Free to fly your
Pretty wings around

5 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

really beautiful

Anonymous said...

Who is "he"?

Anonymous said...

word i can't front i'm not 1 for being all feely and what not but damn it brought tears to my eyes
been there and flying around feels weird
relationships...

Shontay said...

I am so glad I was not the only one about to cry. This song is so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Okay I cry everytime I play it...

Related Posts with Thumbnails