Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Thursday

I am having an absolutely marvelous day! And it's only 9:30! lol. I'm not quite sure why, but you know how you just roll out the bed and everything is right? I had a hearty breakfast this morning (which I never have), I knocked out a couple of emails and to-dos before everyone walked through the door, I feel beautiful... Sigh. These are the feelings that I live for.

I'm reading this trashy African-American novel to tie me over until I can find a really good book. It's hilarious! The writing is so bad that I'm amused. The author must have used the same phrase about 20 times so far and I'm only halfway through the book."When his mouth touched hers, she was lost." "She trembled at his touch." Bwaaaahhhh! I find myself rolling my eyes a lot while reading this book. It's all good though. It's just entertainment people!

Is anyone as excited about the Olympics as I am? Michael Phelps is a beast! Swim Mike Swim! And then the track & field star Allyson Felix. Oh my goodness. She amazes me. I can care less about Americanism until the Olympics start. Go USA! August 8th on NBC.

Alright. Get back to work people. Holla!

6 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

your post totally made my day! LOL
bwaaaaahhhhhhh-CLASSIC!!! I fell out...

Chari said...

Happy Thursday!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jendi,

Its Toni. I agree with you 100% on the book thing, I just finished one, and by the end, the guy all the woman were was attracted to was deeply religious, paralyzed from the waist down, a father, and gay...go figure.

jendayi said...

@Toni - huh? lol. gay, religious and paralyzed! what does all of that mean?! lmbo.

@mystery - Happy Friday!

@t.c. - glad I could make your day! your comment made ME smile!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady...I hope you're enjoying your weekend :-)

I'll be checking back...

Deja~I~Am said...

OMG! are you talking about that book that I started reading after you?!?!?! I couldn't even finish it. I found myself wanting to throw the book across the room. I'm laughing because i'm astonished at HOW HORRIBLE that book was. I rolled my eyes at every other page too. LOL LOL LOL. BWAAAAAAH! is right.

and I hate not finishing a book but it was making me so mad that i had to stop for my health. lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails