Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What Albums Are You Looking Forward To?

We're about to have a wave of new music soon, and you KNOW I'm excited. Here are the new albums I'm looking forward to. What about you?


I'm really interested in this first album. It's like walking into unchartered territory. Something unforseen and random. I really hope her entire album is as good as the few tracks that have leaked so far. She seems refreshing, but I'll be the judge of that once my iPod is loaded.



I'm loyal to this dude. I don't care what anyone says. High, girly voice and all. That "Girls All Around The World" track makes me feel SO good. It's just what I want to listen to as I'm walkin down the street in my heels and extra tight jeans. Holla!



And of course... An ode just plain, good ole music. A vow to talent. Since nearly every song will hit the charts, it's a good piece to add to the collection.



So then what else do we have?

Keri Hilson just clued me in with her "Energy" video. I've been ignoring her despite her writing talent and whatever everyone else sees in her, but she captured my attention with this. If she's pushed on me enough, I might just support her.




And then we'll have Joe coming out soon, along with Common, Robin Thicke, Rafael Saadiq and Brandy. Brandy's another one I definitely will support. Her last album was sorely under rated. Plus she's a fighting, sucka-get-out-my-way, don't-mess-with-me, singing lady. And you know I like that. Tee hee hee.

Oh and don't forget Terrence Howard's "Shine Through It" album. Not sure how I feel about that yet. (Smile!)

What are you looking forward to?

1 comment:

Eb the Celeb said...

Besides the ones on your list... I am going to be running to the store to get Jazmine Sullivan's debut in September...

and I am so over Maxwell not keeping his fans abreast of what's going on with this trilogy... we were suppose to have album 2 of 3 by now and we have been playing the same snippet of a single foe over a year... I dont have time for that mess... ShOW ME THE MUSIC!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails