Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Do Nothing

"When you don't know what to do, do nothing."

I think that's one my staple principles in life. I've had to repeat it to myself more than usual since I moved to NY. There are just so many decisions to make. Where should I unpack that box, which accounts should I close, should I sell my car, if so when... My head's beginning to hurt. Actually, it already hurts. I'm especially tired today too. I didn't get my normal hours of beauty sleep and I'm really feeling it. My eyes are so heavy. But I'll be up soon. I'm going to see Erro tonight. He'll wake me up.

I can't wait until Friday. The office closes at 1pm and I'm on the 3pm train to MD. Having 5 days home with the fam is going to be nice. I miss my little sister. I feel like I haven't seen her in years. I can't even remember the last time I saw her. Aww. Pooh! =) My baby sister is graduating from college in May. It's common to say "I can't believe it!" but I actually can. She's been struggling in Oklahoma. It's so out of her element to be in the midwest. Who wants to live in the midwest?! lol.

Have a safe holiday season people!

3 comments:

Deja~I~Am said...

I'm Coooming HOME! thank goodness!!! See you in a little bit. I know what you mean about being tired at work. Your head begins to feel so heavy that it feels as if it will fall on the desk in front of you.

Chari said...

You too hun. Be safe!!

Vickilyn said...

I can totally understand your mixed emotions right now! Trust me, things will all make sense in due time! I completely understand!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails