Thursday, December 20, 2007

PERKS!





Oh my goodness, I love my job! Why did Essence just have their fashion and beauty sale today??!! You know I went off! All 50+ African-American women in there were going off. Talk about MAD RUSH! It was so hot in that room, BUT it paid off! Mascara, Lip Gloss, Eye Shadows, Foundation, Hair Products, Candles, Scrubs, Self-Taners, Nail Polish, Cuticle Remover, Beauty Masks, Wigs (yes wigs), Curling Irons, Spa Robes... Motions, Chanel, Sally Hanson, Cover Girl, Clinique, Maybelline, Bobbi Brown, Carol's Daughter, L'Oreal.... These are some pretty no nonsense name brands right? So of course you would think, okay... a sale? j.a.c. You're still going to have to come out of your pocket for all of this stuff...



Well...




Think again!





Everything for $1!!!!!!!!!




What is it about makeup and beauty products that get women so excited? Why were we shoving and pushing each other to get to the lip gloss and eye makeup bins? What is it about Motions hair care products that send women rushing to the other side of the room to grab the last bottle of sheen? I don't know. But whatever it is, whatever this addictive drug is, I LOVED IT!

9 comments:

Vickilyn said...

oooooooooh I'm Jealous!

Chari said...

Lol, glad you had fun!

Deja~I~Am said...

That is GREAT. What ya get me??? You've spoiled me, you always bring me something when you come home and you're coming home today!!!! yea!!!

T.a.c.D said...

I am like Deja, what did you get me! because you KNOW you are briniging stuff home for your girls right??

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous!!! Work it girl...I would have had like a huge bucket full of product. LOL

Deja~I~Am said...

she didn't think about us T.C. :-( lol.

Sacchiel said...

May the Lord bless your walk!

Eb the Celeb said...

daaaang... everything was $1


thats why everyone was acting a fool... if it were regular price I dont think as many people would have been pushing and shoving...lol

Jenn Will said...

Dag blasted non cool perk having crappy job I have! Booo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails