Monday, December 17, 2007

Ran-Dumb Thoughts

I've been starving, so I'm glad it's lunch time. I'm eating leftovers. My favorite. I think it's the fact that you don't have to go out looking for something else and you're saving money and/or time. Instead, I'm already ready to go! And being as cheap as I am when it comes to food, I love stretching meals over two days. It's perfect!

*Grunt* I'm full.

I just looked over to my bulletin board and I have all these flight and train confirmations pinned up. I did the same thing at my old job. My "travel" wall was always filled with another confirmation. I stay on the road or in the sky. Unfortunately, none of them are ever extravagent, international trips, but I'm happy nevertheless. It's always great to see a confirmation that allows you access to visit your family.

I don't love New York enough to stay here. Apparently not one non-native New Yorker does either. I'm in NY for a career. Point. Period. Blank. It is not a place to raise a family or live for long extended periods of time. In order to live in a cold state, you MUST have a car. There are no if ands or buts about that. It's a requirement. So this New York thing is temporary. I'd live in LA or San Diego for the rest of my life before I'd live in any part New York. California is easy. I'm telling you, Californians are spoiled.

Guess who just popped up on my Pandora music player? Pink's first single. I used to love this song. "There you go. Looking pitiful just because I let you go." She was perpretrating a fraud on this entire CD. That girl knew she wasn't no R&B singer. But I guess she had to do what was best for her at the time...

Is anyone coming to concert? I'd love to see a performance at Madison Square Garden. If I were going to be here, I would see Chris Brown. I love that boy. I bet his concert is awesome! I should see him before he gets to be Usher's age and loses his abilities. Chris Brown can fly through the air now, but might have a little trouble when he turns 27!

Questlove, Erro and Teedra will all be at SOB's soon. Good stuff. I'll be on the cruise during Teedra's show. Darn! I actually miss Erro. I feel like it's been a while. Like I haven't seen my baby. Guess I'll be checking him out this Wednesday on my own. Don't feel like being bothered with asking other people to go see someone they're not familiar with. Cuz then I'll have to explain, and I just don't feel like it.

Bout to go to a meeting. Holla!

6 comments:

Jenn Will said...

I used to LOVE that pink album...although she was faking, it put her on the map, she can complain about being controled all she wants but without that album...who is pink?

Ummm yeah Cali is easy! Why do you think the freeways, living spaces, malls, etc are so darn crowded...ppl relocating here to get a tast of that easy life! Those winters are cute for visiting only! :)

Deja~I~Am said...

i'm sorry but you will not go back to California any time soon (if ever). I will not have. I just got you back and in 5 months i'll be back on the east coast....so Don't even think about it. Your baby boi will get used to the weather... He'll have to.

T.a.c.D said...

you know i still think that the gurl got some "soul" but you know i am always off...LOL

anywho...i couldn't see myself living in the NYC either, too much going on, its too cold, too expensive, you know the list could go on and on...but you can see yourself back in CA...i hear you...

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

leftovers are cool, especially in the ATL

Anonymous said...

I so wish I grew up in CALI....

Eb the Celeb said...

I so agree wtih you on the NYC thing... when I was young I thought that when I got here I would be here for the rest of my life... and when I moved here in 2004 I still felt that way... But I am a little past my 3 year mark and I am really starting to get that itch to move somewhere else... I definitely do not want to raise a family here... I want a real house one day with a yard and a dog... and NYC is just not it... I still love this city to death though, but I know I will be settling down somewhere else.

and i love Quest and Teedra... love love love her... got some youtube videos of her last show I went to back in may with keke wyatt...

Related Posts with Thumbnails