Friday, December 28, 2007

Ran-Dumb Thoughts

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out why I'm sitting at work. I just walked around the office and the entire opposite side is abandoned. There is honestly not a person in site. On my side, there are 5 of us here. Next year, when I have vacation, I'll know what to do. This is just dumb...me sitting here with nothing to do. At least we have a half a day.

I hate to be a cliche but I hate Madden (unless I'm playing it). You can be having the nicest or the deepest conversation with a man when he cuts you off and says that he's about to play a game of Madden. I swear that Madden steals the souls of men and reverts them to children. Madden is evil.

I got a new camera and took pictures of the office today. I felt like a spy because no one's here.

I'm still not sure what to do with my hair. My aunt asked me what I was going to do with the front of my hair and I seriously have no clue. She said it's fine for after the captain's dinner but what am I going to do when I'm dressed up. Ha! She made me laugh with that one. But for real though, I need to figure something out.

Have a safe NYE people.

2 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

LMAO at the Madden comment! it is totally something about that game and game systems period! You will be ignored and cut off over a game...SMH...

i was supposed to be off too, but i knew that things needed to get done for this grant and hey i want to keep my job, so no vaca for me...maybe get a cute wig for just the captian's ball...or take one of your pieces...if your hair looks good in the back you can just put rollers in the front at night to make the part the doesn't curl up, curl up...

just a thought...
have a GREAT new year!

MJ said...

Here it is J! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails