Friday, December 14, 2007

Lovin Life

Hey Blogworld,

How's life going? Are you staying upbeat and motivated in this crazy society? I'm asking because there's really nothing to frown about. You're alive. You have people around you that love you. You have a job that allows you survive. You have cute clothes in your closet. You can always find food. Your faculties are working. And you can make it from one place to another. Of course there's so much more to be grateful for, but you get the gist. A lot of times, when you go through your trials and hurdles, you forget about all of the great things. I know I did when I thought I was being tortured at my old job. I felt like I was going to die! It's funny how we always make things to be worse than they are. So when you find yourself doing that, sit down for a second, take a deep breathe, and thank Jehovah for all of the blessings that you do have. This is all much easier said than done, but I promise it'll bring you back to reality if you do.

I have so much to be thankful for. I can't believe how drastically my life has changed and how well I've transitioned. I'm happier than I have been in a long time and would change absolutely nothing about my life. Everything is perfect. Yes, even the long distance relationship. Granted it's only been a week, but I've never felt closer to baby boi. My love for him is stronger than ever. Working for Essence is fabulous. My commute is under 30 minutes. Money just seems to keep coming in. My family is right here. It's purely amazing. I feel like I can cry because of how magical everything seems at this moment. It's unbelievable. So... I resolve to live in this moment. To soak it all in and be happy regardless of all the crap going on around me. I'm living in a rainbow and I'm going to stay here as long as possible. I'm lovin life.

Keep your heads up ladies and gentleman. Live in your rainbow.

Love,

j.a.c.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Magical is a good word...It's so wonderful to hear that you are enjoying your new life :-)

I wrote a new blog titled "Last Day" ...Check it out/I hope you didn't mind that I used a pic from one of your previous blogs.

T.a.c.D said...

well put! its awesome to feel and see what it happening in your life and that's absolutely GREAT! and life isn't always but its also not that hard

Chari said...

Thank you so much. I really needed this. :)

Jenn Will said...

Its good to hear from upbeat cheerful JAC...the overly positive, overly optimistic, syrupy sweet JAC. lol. love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails