Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mood: Annoyed

I'm all about the Dweles, Sades, Maxwells and Jill Scotts. I need nothing but soothing-ness right now. My soul is feeling a bit interrupted. I don't know what it is cuz I'm not ovulating, but I just need calmness. Maybe it has to do with the weather.

Trying to find someone to go to the last home Wizards game with me. But the task is proving unsuccessful. I need more friends. Guess I'll go by myself.

I really don't want to go back to my parents house. I need a moment alone. Goodness. I don't want to answer any questions or be told to do anything. I just want quiet.

I hate how I've been looking. My body. These clothes. This hair. I'm going to wash it tomorrow and leave it wild or something. I don't care what anyone says anymore. My dad and MJ don't like it. I need to do what I want to do to feel like something. I'm tired of being put in a box.

This isn't turning out to be a good blog.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails