Monday, August 09, 2010

Get It Together

Happy Monday everyone. I hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was so so. My cold is getting better but it's still running me ragged. I'm so drained. It's not even sleep that I need. I'm just generally exhausted. Tired of being sick I guess.

I'm hot as I don't know what. I don't know if it's because of this long sleeved shirt whose sleeves I rolled up or the oatmeal I'm eating. Normally I'm cold in this office. I was hot before I left for work though as I was going around the house trying to clean up. The condo looks like a disaster. I need an entire day to clean. When I get home, I'm just so out of it. Sitting around all day with nothing to do gets tiring. I should start exercising. I've been asking hubby to show me what he does in the gym so that I can concoct an exercise regiment of my own, but I can do it without him. He says he's too tired for the gym but that has nothing to do with me.

I need to step it up. I need to work a little harder around the house, get into the gym, apply to jobs... I just need to get it together.

I'm going to start on my personal Bible study now so I'll check ya'll later. I hope you have a great and productive week.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails