Thursday, November 30, 2006

10 of My Favorites

1. "Grandma's Homestyle" cookies - the Oatmeal Raisin kind that comes in the purple pack of two... sooo good.

2. A romantic comedy - Failure to Launch, Best Man, The Wedding Planner, My Best Friend's Wedding and others like those. I absolutely love them.

3. Curling up in the bed to watch a movie - I think that must be my favorite place to be. It's the life!

4. CDs - Forget all this digital iPod stuff. My iPod was a waiste of money. I need the real deal. I now understand how those people with vinyl feel.

5. Dressing up - There's nothing like putting on a formal dress or a full gown and looking like an absolute beauty for a night or a few hours. The elegance is intoxicating.

6. Music - My friend recently asked me if I've ever been depressed. I told him that I 100% would have been...if I didn't have music. Music has seriously saved my life.

7. Views - There's something so peaceful and omnipotent about a beautiful view. Especially one at night overlooking city lights. Being privy to a memorable view is a blessing. It always manages to put everything in perspective for me.

8. Shoes - I can't even talk about this... I'm a shoe FREAK.

9. Being tall - I used to hate it, but I must say that the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. Shoo... I even add 3 inches of height with my stilettos on purpose!

10. Photography - Goal: By the Canon Powershot S2 IS 5MP Digital Camera to really get into this new hobby of mine. Can't wait!!

1 comment:

Daneger said...

Don't know why I feel so compelled to respond to this but...
1. People actually eat those cookies. I mean I always see them in the stores but I NEVER see them sold out...you get me?

2. You know I never thought of "The Best Man" as a romantic comedy. I guess I just don't see that much of the romance in the movie except the end.

3. I'm a movie person too. I do the movie night thing waaaaaay to much when I am in a relationship.

4. I agree 100%. Give me the CD anyday.

5. I have also grown to like the outtings when you get to get Fresh, Clean, Sharp, Slippery (my cousins term), or whatever you want to call it. LOL

6. Again...I agree 100%. But I have to say that music has kept me in a funk before also.

7. I am not sure I have had much of an opportunity to take in a that many beautiful views. Hopefully I will see some on the cruise.

8. What is it with a woman and her shoes?

9. So just how tall are you?

10. I am trying to get into the photogrph thing too...I just have so many things I want to pick up I haven't gotten around to it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails