Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Guilty Pleasure

I know I'm going to get slammed on this, so I'ma tell all of ya'll to Hush The Noise right now. A lot of my closest friends know this about me but I figured I'm not really telling anyone until I blog about it. My guilty pleasure is....


So right now, I'm listening to the album of this guy named Rashad Morgan.




He's a R&B singer who was signed to T.I.'s Grand Hustle Records label in 2005. Slowly but surely, I'm falling in love with this dude. I mean just listen to the music on his myspace page. (I provided the link above.) I'm a sucker for the R&B fellas anyway, so this is no surprise. But what I'm beginning to realize is that I have an affinity for teeny bobber R&B boys!



Anyone who knows me KNOWS that I love Omarion. I just can't get enough of this dude.





I mean how can you NOT appreciate this mans skill? After he came out with "O", there was nothing left to say.






And then, there's this cutie. Mr. Charlie Brown himself.





I'm not as crazy about him as I am about Omarion, but I respect this dude. Being a dancer, I will always find myself drawn to watching him. I think his cool is really nice. He doesn't even dance that much in the following video, but you can definitely see that the boy is talented. I smile when I watch him.









(Oh and remember a long time ago, I blogged about being on a video set? This was the one I went to. When I saw them, they were dancing in front the green screen.)



And then there's this boy. I know I know people. Give me a chance to explain. I like Ne-Yo! Dag! Shoot me! lol.





Yes I think he has "it". Sue me! Most of all though, I admire his writing skills. If only I could write like him. I study this man's lyrics like nothing else.









Can I say that I like all of these guys style and swagger too? I mean is that okay that I'm going on 24 and can't wait to see them in concert? Come on now. Work with me on this. They're all hardworking, talented, young men who have "it". It's wonderful seeing these guys on stage. Try sitting in the audience watching them doing their thang and not being impressed. They are all just too cute making the little girls (and me) excited. I love it!

And look out for this group named O.N.E. I saw them perform at BB Kings here in LA and I was seriously put in a trance. I have never seen bodies as sick as these. Yes I'm talking about the six packs, the chests, the arms... all of it. Guys my age and up tend not to have this anymore. =( Oh and umm...of course they're great singers too. Can't forget that portion of it, seeing as it is why they're performing in the first place. Yeah they got that talent with that all time crazy swagger that I love. lol.

If I was 18 again, I'd definitely be going absolutely crazy for these guys. In a way, I still think I am. =/

Funny though. I wasn't this entertained with the heart throbs of my time; Immature and Chris Cross. Hmm...

10 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

Ok...so because I KNOW how into music you are...Imma give you a pass...because musically they do have it going on...even the creature Ne-yo, yes that creature has a swagger to his behind...so I can dig it...I can't personally see it or get with it...but I can dig it...me, I have a secret of my own that I haven't said to NOBODY...but I think I have a thing for Jim Jones....YES there I said it...that dirty looking thang that has on at least $1000 worth of gear and STILL manages to look like he just jumped out of bed and threw some clothes on...I got a thang for him...and its getting bad...LMBO...so I too have a secret...LOL...I am too funny...

but ain't nothing wrong with liking the little R&B singers...just don't get caught slipping...I Kid I kid...LOL....

Anonymous said...

Well, Mrs. Robinson. Don't be that mom in the burbs that falls in love with the neigbor's kid. I guess you'll be alright as long as you don't start putting the posters from magazines up in your apartment.

Daneger said...

For real, the only one that would be illegal is Chris Brown (17) because Omarion is like 20 and Ne Yo is older than all of them. He was performing at the apollo 6 years ago with a group when he was in highschool. Don't know his exact age but I'm sure it's over 21. Just so you won't feel as bad...LOL.

jendayi said...

@t.c. - CREATURE!!!!!????? OH NOOO!!!! LOL. I can't believe you said that!!!

@bmw - All I have to say to you is SHUTUP!

@daneger - I saw that Ne-Yo performance. Funny stuff. Me-Yo might be as old as me. Not sure. C.Brown is still not 21? Oh well, I can't touch him. O is definitely 21. Lol.

Daneger said...

No, C. Brown is no where near 21. He was 15 when he first dropped and just turned 17. You feenin' for a highschool kid...LOL. You like 'em old and young huh?

jendayi said...

Lol!! Yeah I like em between the ages of 18 to 22 and then from 27 to 31. Lol. The young ones got the bodies and the older ones have the maturity!

T.a.c.D said...

"Yeah I like em between the ages of 18 to 22 and then from 27 to 31. Lol. The young ones got the bodies and the older ones have the maturity!"

I love it I love I love it...now that is CLASSIC right there...I am dying....

and YES Ne-yo looks like a creature...

Anonymous said...

Lol, This reminds me of that 3 hour AIM conversation we had at work about why you like Beyonce so much. I gotta tell you I am very impressed by Chris Brown's performance at the BET Awards. The boy can move! I would actually go to one of his shows. I don't even like concerts (Recent revelation: painfully loud music, usually not that much going on on stage. . . that's just me.)

But yeah, I'm not really on the radio RnB thing. I haven't been able to really appreciate that sound for some years now. Unless you count John Legend. . . I think it's the production. I dunno. Anyway. . . (little loopy right now)

Peace,
Kep.

Ms.Honey said...

Hmm I'm checkin out ONE they sound familiar but I'm not too sure...

Daneger said...

Okay, miss alissa on the Prince reference!!! That's a woman who knows music...LOL.
JAC, Uuummmmm are you calling me old (I'm 27). I think I got offended when I first read that but I'm cool, I'm cool. Not your fault you are a youngin'. LOL ;-)
Oh and I didn't appreciate you calling me Mike on my blog either!!! LOL.

Related Posts with Thumbnails