Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Random Thoughts

  • i really don't have anything in particular to blog about. my mind is all over the map right now. i think i need e's playlist to get me in the zone. hold on... okay. i'm good now. i always hear songs i haven't heard in a while when i tune into his list. erykah badu...
  • so back to my mind being all over the place.. i want to move. i really want to start cooking and feel so constrained by my kitchen. there really is no way that i'm going to cook in the dollhouse kitchen i have going on. i don't have that much patience in the world. i want my own nice kitchen. if i ever have the opportunity to build my own house, the kitchen is going to have to be amazing.
  • i want to quit my job and go back to school right now. i feel like i'm wasting my time here. why am i here except to receive benefits? i have no purpose here. =(
  • i'm ready for a whole new change. new living arrangment, new daily activity, new desires, new people, new everything. if it wasn't for my baby boi, i'd be bored with my life. but baby boi can't be the end all to be all ya know?
  • maybe dance lessons will rejuvinate me. i'm thinking of going back to the arthur murray studio by my house. but those lessons were SO expensive. i completed the bronze program but when they said that i needed $1500 for the silver session, i had to quit. i could have continued the group lessons and dance parties though without giving them the $1500, but felt bad. i really shouldn't be attending their group lessons without giving them any money.
  • my neck is killing me. that's another thing. i'm sick and tired of my bed/futon. when i move, whenever that my be, my first purchase is a BED! i've just outgrown my place. it was cute at first, but i need to spread my wings. as soon as i know where i'm working, i'm out.
  • i need my hair done, my eyebrows waxed, my nail shaped up, and my toes re-done. i feel a hot mess right now. that's it, i'm making a hair appointment right now. hold on... dag she's not there.
  • networking happy hour thursday night, the all black play julius caesar friday night, performing arts academy meeting saturday morning, playboy jazz festival saturday and sunday afternoon. it's going to be another busy weekend.
  • is teedra moses' listening party on sunday?! i need to check that out asap. ya'll know she's my favorite right? dag. i can't find her. she doesn't have a calendar up anywhere!! when's her CD coming out? please somebody tell me!
  • at least we know chrisette michelle's album comes out next week and she's performing the week after. i can't wait!
  • i have to call to report for jury duty the week her album comes out. =(
  • i think i might have an interview friday for a company i'm not really interested in. boo.
  • i'm going home next weekend. it's going to be a busy one. no time to play.
  • why am i acting like i have no bills to pay? i haven't looked at my account in SO long. i promise to do that today. or maybe i'll wait until thursday when i get paid. then it won't be so scary. =)
  • i think i want some oatmeal

9 comments:

eclectik said...

Look at you over here jammin to my playlist :)
Glad you like...so what's your jam on there today?

And why are you going to go on this interview then?

LOL@ no bills to pay

Oatmeal? And they say I'M random :)

How you gettin your hair did?

email me pix.

New joint is up...come see

e.

eclectik-relaxation.com

The Message board (Grown folk talk)

jendayi said...

e -

i like the whole list. but i do have to admit that i skip over songs that you keep on there from playlist to playlist. i can kinda tell which of the songs are your favs.

because i need a new job. i want a change.

getting the hair done the same way i always do. bouncy, fresh and free. i love my short haircut.

Taj Tashombe said...

I just read what you left on my blog about not being deep. That was cold. lol

Blu Jewel said...

your random thoughts sound every thing but random. i think you're experiencing a shift in your life and the transition toward change and growth is good. go with the flow that is pulling you forward. embrace the desires to have and be more. give yourself the freedom of flight.

T.a.c.D said...

i say follow your dreams, follow what it is that you want to do...and work it out...you are more than capable of doing anything it is that you want to do...in time...in all things in time

It is What It Is... said...

First things first - go to the MAC counter and invest in some concealer and a brow brush-Which will help with the eyebrows...waxing is so unhealthy every 10 to 12 days...so the concealer is a good thing to have to give you the freshly waxed look until your new growth comes in correctly...(that's if you wear make up) lol

Ok. I thought I was the only one that was afraid to look at the checking account...LOL - that is so funny!!

My toes are HAM right now too. I actually have a jacked up french(white tips)on them...part of the white polish is missing and everything girl on my big toe...lol

And to think, I have sandals on...(EEWW!! RIGHT??)

BTW - Your weekend sounds phenomenol girl. You are blessed...( I so wish I was doing what you were doing this weekend)

Smooches!
Jcroft

Ms.Honey said...

I love TEEDRA!! I downloaded a couple of her songs from limewire and I check out her myspace page occassionally.

You're right you're all over the place..sometimes that's ok though :)

Southern_Lady said...

I thought you would have more info on Teedra! lol I have none, which means there is none because I am internet stalking her. I heard she was trying to get on Essence, but no word yet.

Read your other post. What a relief when Mommy likes Honey!

Ms. Confessions said...

Just do you ms. lady!!

can you send me your email address? I wanna ask you something.

ms.confessions@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails