Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A Writing Challenge

Baby boi gave me a list of words and I am challenging myself to string these words together in 2 or 3 sentences. Just stretching my mind a bit.

feelings, life, dreams, weather, work, swimming, Signal Hill
My feelings tell me that life is a string of dreams that weathers various storms. When I encounter those storms I break away to swim in the sites of Signal Hill.

love, flaws, paper, writing, Bible, photograph, singing
He loves the simple flaws of me. His papers are full of writings that give lessons like the Bible. He creates images in photographs that make me sing.

addicted, fitness, bill, awards, highlight, you
Addictions are not positive. Instead maintain a fitness to accomplishment that allows you to bill your time in an award-winning manner. Highlight you!

spring, box, water, volume, change, only
Falling in love is like springing into a box of water. One day it's quiet and but in the next, love's volume smacks you in the face. It's all about unpredictability and change - good ingredients only.

delicious, taste, honey, sexy, resist, night
He looks so delicious, tasting just like honey. Oh so sexy, but I must resist him for he just wants it for one night.

Dwell in creativity people!

3 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

very interesting

Blu Jewel said...

i truly enjoyed this. it reminded me of when i used to be a tutor and i had to challenge my students to write on the fly and outside the box. it's a great challenge in creativity and opens ones mind in so many ways.

T.a.c.D said...

thanks for the idea blu-i tutor and i think imma do this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails